The DIM Foundation Membership Effective date: October 30th 2017 The DIM Foundation, a non-profit organization, thanks you for your interest in becoming a member. Our mission is to coordinate the efforts of the members of the DIM Community – helping to create awareness of the benefits of DIMCOIN and educating technologists, regulators, the media and members of the global community on how to use DIMCOIN and its related ecosystem. Membership in the DIM Foundation is available to all those who believe in our philosophy as described in our whitepaper.
Membership Benefits Membership in the DIM Foundation includes the following benefits:
- Being a part of the family;
- Receiving information upfront;
- The opportunity to change the way the world views finance management;
- the opportunity to help fund activities that further the mission of the DIM Foundation;
Membership Dues Membership dues are DIM1000 per annum. You can cancel your membership any time. Membership dues are not tax deductible at this time. Membership Code of Conduct Members are required to abide by the following Code of Conduct at all times:
- Members are to treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Members may not use the DIM Foundation channels or platforms to transmit messages or to post images or written content that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, degrades others in the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification or otherwise objectionable in any way.
- Members may not harm, threaten, or otherwise harass any other member;
- Members may not use the DIM Foundation website forum, channels or platforms to display any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including but not limited to links to third party websites.
- Members may not use DIM Foundation channels or platforms in a manner that violates the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to revealing personal or private information about others without their permission; or
Note that the DIM Foundation Website Terms of Service are incorporated into these terms by this reference.